Old 02-10-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

Thanks for the FR, is this place foreigner friendly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmax1771 View Post
Hi all, just to share abit of my experience to neko nuru massage ytd. The pricing are as such shared on their fb page. Took the king's package and had one hell of a enjoyable time. The rooms were clean and facilities decent.

Decided to zalo them n ask for the photos of ladies working at around 3pm. Was given ample to choose from. Decided to head down and physically inspect the girls before committing.

After choosing your package, you'll be ushered to your room to wait while the waiter go and get the girl. Only thing was he brought the girl one by one and i just rejected the first 2 he showed me. Then he brought 2 pax for me to choose from. It was #10 which was recommended by a bro earlier and #27. At first, based on photos, i might also settle down for 10. But after i seen them in right person, i knew i had to go for #27.

#27 is probably just a B-cup but still pretty nice tits to grab. She's abjt siao ting tong even though she cant speak English. I wont exp the SOP of this place but this girl is really fun and kinda give u some 23yr old still seeking fun feel. No scars or tattoos. Fingering allowed.

Taking a grab motorcycle will be a easy and faster way to get there if u dont have a party.

Hope this helps.