Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldman3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
No need to write a thesis. I can just summarise for u:

Camp A
Whores are whores. Treat them like a public toilet. Fark them and go back to your wife, family, etc and pretend nothing happened. If u empathise with them, you could end up hurt/cheated/being a loser etc.

Camp B
Whores are human, too. Given a chance/money/opportunity/advise/etc, they might consider doing something else (SOME, not all). Frankly speaking, I have yet to interview a whore who is happy with what she is doing. Being an eternal optimist, I belong in this camp and I will make no apologies for it.

However, I do offer my sincerest apologies to all if I have given the impression that I am trying to act smart, sound like a saviour, hypocrite, deceitful etc etc. I am human, like everyone else. And I have fallen a few times, too. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose more abt what I do and why I have such close "contacts" with whores although I am not a paying customer.
This discussion is very intellectual and interesting.

I personally feel that most of Camp A cannot be saved. They will remain whores and worst still lie and cheat and using the baiting process to get the clients to feel they can be saved. Whoring is mankind's oldest profession and this will remain for a long long time.

For Camp B we assume that these are FL and not forced into prositution and it is a agreed commercial transaction for the services rendered with no middleman. This group could perhaps be lured into prositution and finds that it is relatively easy money and as soon as they find alternatives, they want to get out. Some will not and hence end up in Camp A.

Both camps are opened to provide long term services (mistressing) as long as the terms and conditions are agreeable. An Chinese emperor concubine has previously agreed to serve with other concubines in return for privileges in the emperor's court. A mistress cannot have a sustainable "career" since there will be competition from other syt.

For guys who hormones call them to let off stream, Camp A is a perfect match. No complications and everyone is happy. Some men just want more than a F&F. A little intimacy heightened the experience. Along the way if some of these FL can be saved, why not.

my 2 cents.