Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 9
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Smile (modelforyou)
Date: 8 Sep 2020

Location: 9/10 Discrete, Clean and easy to find. Bro is responsive in guiding the place too.
Looks: 6/10 - 70% similar to pic, a typical thai girl look
Body: 7/10 - little bit of tummy, some tatoo and big butt
Boobs: 7/10 - enhanced C, nipple get hard easily
French: 6 /10 - Yes allowed but it feels like 'transactional' kiss
Overall 6.5/10

Disclaimer: She is not really my type but I just go for it due to the verfication needed for VP. Also, last week there are only 2 FLs under Modelforyou, not many choices. So my view is biased since I go without much expectation.

Who should go for her: Bro who likes big butt, big boobs (enhanced) with some tatoo.

No foul smell for painting, naughty and hardworking in trying to make me cum but I can't since I don't have much expectation and feeling with her. She got whine a bit about pain when f and don't like ppl to squeeze her boobs so I respect her and just f her gently... downside is she was ordering food and keep getting distracted when phone ring, so a bit turn off and decided to end early.

p.s Lucky to have a very hot gf but broke up a while back. So maybe this is why my expectation a bit high. Any bro got similar experience? Now need to learn from bro how to adjust expecation down...