View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
cleverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycleverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatmonkeyclimb View Post
To contribute to this excellent thread.
I was a FL/ML person for a while but after a very disappointing mystery bonk where I couldn't even stand I fed up. Since I was at GL area, I just went to see.

Read stuff on L1608 so just headed in.

Told OKT straight up is my first time. He just say ok, if I don't have any name in mind, he recommended. The girls were seated under red light so can see. No shame in checking them out with the OKT just next to you saying oh you want that one in blue, or the one in the middle? I know to take discount on looks coz red light, but the one he recommended me, I didn't really have a good feel since my first time, want play safe.

Noticed one of them maintain eye contact all the way since I walked in. Almost like saying cfm. So I pick her, looked ok and nice poise, turned out to be Bing Bing. Did a FR on her in L1608 thread if you want know details.

Once pick and confirm w okt, pay for 1 hour, he will call the girl out. She walk straight to counter to clock in, okt nice to tell me don't mind her, she just clocking in.

She then lead me to room. No talk, just follow lor, once in room close door then talk, more friendly.

Never been in GL room, is big compared to lousy budget hotels and got mirrors all, with dunno what spaceship and toy F16s on ceiling, was more amused and intrigued.

Got water bed , she ask if I want, I say sure, idk what is it, I say my first time so need extra money or not, she say no need lar. She chat w me like a friend, all good, both know what we here for.

Won't do FR here but the experience has converted me to GL from ML/FL.

Why?

ML: need pay for massage plus extra. Overall cheaper than Cat200 but it's not a FJ. Yes is a happy ending too, so if I'm looking for good massage with happy ending, will go for ML. Just that need travel all over to try see who good. If not convenient then not worth.

FL: none of my experience resulted in happy ending. Is illegal so both girl and okt like got this extra wariness and caution feels, you don't get what you see on their posts, and FRs I read on them seem like is completely different girl. Maybe is my luck, but after Bing Bing, I'm done Russian rouletting, wasting money and leaving feeling shit.

Go in with peace of mind. No one judges you at GL. And I think that really makes the newbie experience better

Yes, because everyone who comes there has the same goal. so there will be no judgment or strange views.
When Im newbie, I was also awkward. But after being in there everything was normal hahaha