View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
You are lucky. When I did her last Saturday, I asked her what time she usually there, and she says she don't have a fix day and time to be there.

You must have enjoyed yourself? I enjoyed the session with her. The BJ was the best I ever had.
I did not manage to try Cookie when she was in GL. Back in petain early days, I got one of the best BBBJ from her. Damn good. But I think maybe all kena warning by AV because of all our FR. Then changed to CBJ. She never really did explain but ignored me when I asked. Anyway I am not too regular as I find it hard to get her most of the time.

Stop petain for a few years already