View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up girls in Marquee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Read my post again. Im not asking about your story. I dont give a damn. Yes, you invest at 18, just like i did.

What im saying is "IF you are an AH SIA KIA, would you invest the money or spend it wildly?" If money is in abundanxe at a young age, why will these ASKs bother to jnvest it? Just spend for own pleasure sua.

Btw im not a ASK either, im from a middle class background. But your insecurity/bitterness is very obvious. Don't forget, people are products of their circumstances. And you cant blame people for being born rich, they dont get to choose.

And calling it stealing is far-fetched too.
quite obvious who is truly having reading comprehension difficulty. so many bros try to help you or engage meaningfully but you keep on being a biatch lah regret

and also obvious who has never had much experience clubbing, and probably would use his own 'logic' and 'facts' as conversation topics to pick up gals.