View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Mature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local Chi mature but sexy lady $250 😀93433058😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannnyazerus View Post
Rtf for the 2nd time after so long. Wished I had more money so I can rtf more often. It was even better than the first time. Good service all around. Bj and fj was great that I really wanted more but I was low on cashe. Service was really good and she was easy to talk to. It was more like a fwb than a fl. Definitely for milf lovers. Really hope to rtf ASAP when I have more money
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Promised a FR for her and here it is. Met her a few night ago. Always wanted to meet her anb miss a few chances due to unforeseen circumstances.

Very nice and remote place in town. If u like discreet and private area, this is it. She is really the perfect OL MILF u would love to bonk in the office. She was wearing a white blouse with dark skirt and she would tease you as we went to bed. Wow, sexy black G string and black Bra. Utimate OL fantasy fulfilled.

As for the bedside action, you would need to experience it yourself. If you like a MILF OL type, she is the perfect choice for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp86 View Post
Meet Karen at the nice discreet location place last few months ago. She was really hot OL MILF and beautiful skin. She was wearing white long sleeve, black bra and sexy G-string without blouse. She started teased me like horny lady non stop kissing. Utimate OL fantasy fulfilled and best OL MILF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayslustful View Post
Booked Karen today ( Lucky me that she is available ), the location itself was very discreet and convenient. The moment I entered the room, I was greeted by a beautiful and classy OL ( Karen ) and before I knew it, we were frenching like long lost lovers. Her bbbj was good oh real good, the best I received so far. Her moans really tells me that she enjoy sex alot ( Even told me she came a few times ) She is passionate in both receiving and giving. Overall experience, enter as a happy man and left as a even happier man.

Frenching: 10 /10
BBBJ: 11/10
FJ: 10/10
Looks: 8 / 10 ( Absolute Milf which I love it )
RTF: Confirm with no hesitation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Long overdue FR. Visited her a few months ago.

Karen is a wonderful lady. Don’t judge her by her looks and age. Once she starts her service, you won’t regret. Really GFE+SERVICE+Horny lady!
She has a beautiful pussy. And GOOD BBBJ. She loves me fingering her somehow. Kept asking for more lol.
FJ was very enthusiastic and long.
She may be a little older for people in their 20s. But she is a very experienced woman. And horny. Very horny. She only takes one customer a day. Go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjklp View Post
Visited her awhile back...
Look wise is ok. Pleasant looking OL feels but definitely on the milf side. Waited for awhile before I get to go up because the previous customer couldnt stop talking lol. But god damn the moment The door behind us closed, she will touch and seduce u like a hungry cougar. And the next moment we start frenching like mad. At the same time rubbing my cock from outside my pants. After that was a mind blowingly good blow job beside her sofa. (Probably the best of my life no kidding). Damn i need to book her soon. Those who fancy a good foreplay and good blowjob u need to try!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by node34pc View Post
Sometimes you want experience and great interaction , and this lady has it.
She is engaging and made me feel relaxed and “in the mood”, which is rare in this game. Great curvy body and gets the pulse racing when she greets you in just her shirt, thong and heels.

Her bbbj skills are really good. I have been to the spas of Macau where the performance standards are really high for top class babes, and I can say her skill is on par with the best and beats the rest. So good that I unexpectedly blew my load...but that solved the worry that I had become “desensitized”.

Looks: 7/10 OL WILF
Boobs: Nice size, don’t expect oppai and you will enjoy.
Bbbj: 10/10 Tier 1 Champions League experience
FJ: tbc
Gfe: 10/10
RTF: Yes. I have unfinished business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Met up with her during the last round and since she's up again I believe she deserves a FR.

Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Many times liao.

She really enjoys sex, knows how to ride, and I love it when the girl cums together with you. During our sexxsion she came so hard that we thought the condom slipped out (it didn't).

She's passionate, genuine, cute, and totally not a time watcher. The time you spent with her will feel like a tryst with your office colleague.

Treat her well, she is very worth the price. Hope that I'll still be able to get a slot next time I book her as I expect her to be very very busy.

Have fun guys!

Last edited by Mature1234; 30-09-2021 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Okok