View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girlfriend in overseas hostel

haii...i mean, if u are in a real, deep r/s then this is shitty. for now, just take it one step at a time man. to be frank, there's nothing much u can do but just to trust her words...like many bros and sis said...even if she is lying to u and already succumbed to the wild orgy with alcohol, raw sex and even drugs (highly likely, as she might not know and took them accidentally)...it's erm...addictive i guess. she'll most prob turn regular. my condolences.

on the other hand...if she has been resisting all these while...i'm very sure that a healthy female will definitely get wet down there and can't concentrate properly in whatever she is doing? maybe ur gf will rub herself while they are having an orgy and i think once she opens her door (to go to the toilet), THAT's IT! i think la. those horny ang mohs will try to lay their hands on her (they will be damn high by then) and the sight of people freely having sex and exchanging partners....wow...

i think it's fair to assume that those ang moh dicks are generally a lot larger than asian males...so once ur gf kena fucked by one of them, she will feel damn high and it's the beginning of her sexual awakening if she's a virgin or into something deeper...

keep us posted bro