Thread: AMK Hidden HC
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
hellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakebahas View Post
Hi bros!

I see that there are varying experiences and opinions about this particular MP and it's taking quite long to come to a conclusion. I shall attempt to write a not so long FR just to weigh in on the matter.

I've gone to check this place out after contemplating for quite a long time since so many senior bros warned against it. I only finally decided to plunge head long into this "risk" because a particular ML's WeChat profile really appealed to me. She looks quite cute and is rather bubbly on her Moments sharing. Won't share her name though; spoils the fun of exploring and dropping hints right?

Anyway, there was no choice in terms of pricing because the $50 was crossed out and the counter lady immediately asked for $68. I simply paid up and went upstairs. (Apologies to the senior bros who warned time and again against it though. Maybe I'm too noob and gullible.)

The session was relatively enjoyable. We chatted throughout and she was very direct in engaging in flirtatious dirty talk. But my Mandarin is really limited so even though I could roughly make out what she was trying to insinuate, I can't fully engage in the flirting. However, her positive and playful attitude helped keep the mood up and the conversation going.

The massage wasn't as fantastic as the other ML I wrote a FR for in the other thread, not hard and not skillful enough but still passable. After being down with the regular stuff, she asked me to turn around and she did JG for me, or at least that's what she said she's doing. Since I've not tried it before, I can't tell whether it's the real thing. I only know it hurt like hell, as if someone kicked me in the nuts.

Afterwards she popped the question for release (at standard rate) and I half-heartedly said yes because I've no idea if my lil bro can even get hard and long at all. The pain has caused it to shrink into a cocktail sausage. But her cheeky charm and teasing attitude helped ease the mood and it wasn't before long that the bratwurst was reborn and satisfied. (I'm sure you can tell I'm exaggerating about the size just for dramatic effect. ) The room has an attached shower with hot water so I cleaned up, paid up and left. Whilst changing I even pointed out to her some parts of the bed and floor that needed cleaning up which she missed out.

Overall, I thought it was a relatively satisfactory experience and will consider going back to look for her since she's easy and nice to talk to. Here's my two Cents worth. Hope my FR is useful, and dO Click the button to up my points if you brOs like it. Thank you!
Bro where is this?