Thread: Jogging Ladies
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Hey guys,

Did you all notice how appealing and sexy are the sports outfit for clothing nowadays?

I was doing my old man jog today and it was drizzling a little. At 48, my jog is most probably someone's else walking. Then "WOOSH" I was overtaken by a lady wearing black long tights, big singlet showing off her sports bra with a matching cap. All in black. Most appealing thing. She is wearing perfume.

My logical reaction. Nope. Not an erection. Running out of breath already. Pick up the pace and follow her as long as I could before I had to break to a walk and lost her.
Bro how far do you run every time? I do around 7-8km from SK to waterway point and back.

Seen a lot of pretty ones running along the park connector as well.