Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThaiMryandao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried pearl for 1st blood from Stable SherbetClub, and she is really good

Pearl is really what all one can ask for. First, her English is not bad, have no problem communicating. Her face is pretty and resembles the posted photo 100%. Her body is really great. She is petite built SYT look with big natural boobs for her frame. She has no fat on her body but not boney. Has very fair complexion which she protects by walking in the sun with an umbrella.

Her personality is also very engaging. when I 1st enter the room, she gave me a soft and tender kiss. Then she proceeded to undress herself and then assist me to undress. The accompanied shower was a fun groping session. We groped at each other. She also paid much attention to make sure little bro was clean.
Then it was onto the bed for action. She started with passionate DFK and then I flipped her over to suck on those sensitive erect nipples. She was moaning away. Then she proceeded to suck on my nipples and proceed to a delightful BBBJ. After a couple of minutes, I motioned her to get positioned for 69. We went at it for a while and she put the cap on.

She started with an energetic CG and then I picked she up and pinned her on the bed for a hard thrusting missionary finish. She held onto me tight in the missionary position. She was moaning and started DFK again until I unloaded.

Her pussy was tight and wet and needed no KY. She was very responsive.

We then went for a quick clean up in the bathroom and she proceeded to give me a very decent massage. After she flipped me over and started to massage my front I told her to take a rest and she cuddled in my arms.

It was interesting conversation and we were gently fondling each other. Little bro started to wake up and she proceeded to the second BBBJ. After little bro came to full attention, she put the cap on and I signaled that I would like doggie for this round. I was pumping her real good and she was once again moaning away and enjoying the thrust. It lead to a very satisfying climax.

We hugged for a moment longer and had the final shower and got dressed. After we got dressed, she continued to hug me and kissed good bye.

To summarize, it was a great GFE as we been hugging and kissing together throughout the session. How can you ask for more?