View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Started the night at a bar. Had a Tiger which tastes nothing like back home. Fake one? Almost empty, quite joint and got bored watching the Barca vs Real so hailed a cab to Chang Di Da Ma.

Got outta of the cab and immediately got hassled by 3 girls asking for money coz they came to GZ to look for work but can't get any. Would have asked them to follow me back to my room; can get more than the $1 or $2 they wanted. Ignored them and went into Babyface.

Small club, was full at 11pm. Saw nothing spectacular and walked out after 5 minutes. Walked over to C+ (is that the name?) across the road. Looks the same in terms of size, crowd and music. Again walked out coz couldn't find a place to sit. OK, one more stop... 426 or former Club Gege premises (correct?)

KTV 2nd floor and dancing on the 1st. Waiter led me to a spot and ordered my drink. RMB50 for a Heiny or Bud. No whisky soda, gin tonics, Jack & coke kinda of drinks here. If you want, it will come in a separate glass of alcohol and a small, small pitcher of mixer. Both also charged separately. Costs like RMB50 for the alcohol and another RMB30 or RMB50 for the mixer. Wah... so expensive ah?

An earlier post said that clubs here hire girls to dance and drink with you. Could see them but they didn't come up to me and say "wah u speak English one ah!" 555+ mayb I old uncle with a solo beer (read no $$$) they dun bother. They have their own local customers. Play dice & drinking games with them. Anyways the girls dun look tat fantastic. Other than these girls this club had no other FL or female customers. Left after finish my beer. If a club needs to hire girls then I guess dun waste time anymore nor do I want to smell like an ash tray. If u dunno by now, the Chinese smoke everywhere.
Glab hong non dee gwar.

GZ is really boring. Crowd mostly young drunk country folks. Stay for biz and party elsewhere so this evening taking train go Sin City. Hehehe...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"