Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

I made my way to have a look of Grand Honey 3 soapie massage in Pattaya day ago. It is located at South Pattaya Road and within short walking distance of baht bus loop.

The building is newly erected, not such renovation/alteration of an old hotel building. Building looks very good. The lobby is very grand including a super large customer seating area. The business is likely just started weeks ago.

Being there at 6.30 pm on Sunday, I spotted about 40-50 ladies for selection and also groups of men, some of them were just window shopping as was my purpose.

Were the ladies particularly outstanding in appearance ? No, not quite. Say they are about a notch better than Honey 2, and price wise, the manager showed me a card with 6 different categories by color tag. Lowest is 2.0K B to around 3.8K B in the middle category and the very highest is in 5Kish. All the girls presented that day was around 3.8K and lower.

I quickly spotted a lady of my type in the cheapest category. So I joined the fray even I just had dinner and not quite ready for action.
For Just few minutes in the room, I had realized she was oil/Thai massage girl turning to the soapie and not familiar with the soapie procedure there. Ok that she was horny, and I gladly obligate to catch up with her.

In the room, bath tub was extra big, the room furnishing was extra grand, the support staff including the security guards, waiting staff, managers were extra high in numbers, and so the drink price was extra high too.

SEX always SELL. Fundamental is of course the right girls.
Improvement on the stock will surely help in targeting the upscale segment. .