View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Yeah, forgotten to thanks bro KLKOOL to drove us all the way to hatyai... thanks bro KLKOOL. Must say bro KLKOOL can drive long distance without any problem, my 5 other frens in a MPV follow bro KLKOOL luxe Honda. Oh, i dont earn comm with pre arranged the hotels rooms, somemore the hotel room were arranged by Frank. I have oredi sent him a sms with thousand of thanks.

Frank is my company supplier. He works as Nation Manager and based most of the time in Hatyai. He speaks thai very well, he has arranged everythings for us.... even arranged that we can watch (portable) tv during our diner, we were impressed! He even delayed his business trip to Surat Thani becoz of our top 2 fuckers arrival.

I dont even f**k a farm ger how can became hatyai No 1 Fucker? It was public holidays and all ger (even the less popular 1) taken so i need some1 know hatyai well to arrange for me mah!! Really frustrated lah.... almost no ger to book! kekeke...

Bro KLKOOL is the Lord of Hatyai and bro TD remain his overall top fucker spot!

More stories later...
Yeah, pls let me know when Frank come to KL. KNN, 1800 baht for the ger very very reasonable mah. Oh yeah, we need more condoms next time. KNN, all of us intercom each other to see if got spare condom. Lucky one of our friends (a non samster) got spare condoms so we borrow. hehehe.

BTW, don't get me wrong that we cannot get any ger, its just that we got VERY HIGH STANDARD one so have to be better than what we can get in MALAYSIA to make it a worth while fuck...

Bro Frank was very good in helping us to 'kow' gers that normally, we would not be able to get. Like our Dekuip SYT, or our Bro TD's store girl, I also got my ger to call some of her classmates for our Bro Pukkai so first night, he got SYT (18 years Old, with beautiful pussy) for onky 2000 baht. He say very worth it.

Anyway, next trip I told the bros that I want to bring enough money and booking all Kiss Channel Dancers.... hahahaha If cannot also must try (One can always fantasize)

More stories later ..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.