View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

At the coffee shop, the standard scenes with normal dinner crowd and groups of uncles drinking beer. I purposely chose a table next to a group of uncles drinking. As we were walking there, my girl already caught their attention, with her attire in the tight wet white singlet and short FBT shorts. Sat down facing them. I went to order our food at the western food stall next to their table. I can hear them discussing about my girl.

"奶很大粒。身材不错。好像没有穿。我看到。没什么毛。 (Boobs very big, good figure, like never wear, I saw, not much hair)" the uncles were busy in discussion. I was surprised how come they know she didn't wear any panties, so I turned around and see. Oh shit, one of them in the group was the guy we saw in the park. He must been proudly showing off and describing what he had saw in the park. The rest of the dinner we were eating facing them while they continue admiring my girl and enjoying their beer. It's pretty exciting to know that they knows my girl is without panties and they kept staring, hoping to catch a glimpse of her pussy.

After done with our dinner, my girl went to clear the tray and end up topple the cup of remaining ice and water on the table and opposite chairs. The commotion attracted their attention again. Feeling bad she took out her tissue to wipe the table and chairs. As she was bending down to clean the chairs, her perky butt was facing them, providing them free show again up close (think the uncle sitting nearest to her butt might even be able to smell her sweaty pussy and must be having a hard time controlling not to grab her butt). Can see the group was smiling to themselves as though they won some prize.

Reached home and already buay tahan. Grabbed her and start fondling her.