View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men accidental flash

Happened 3-4 mths ago when my wife family come over my house to stay for few days due to renovation of the house and happen that my wife & my mother in law went to the clinic with my son and I was at home with my father in law and sis in law and my father in law is already 80+ so surrounding and vision or hearing not so clear i was in the shower and after coming out of the shower with towel wrapped and my sis in law was sitting at kitchen area painting her nails when I step out and I sneeze suddenly my towel wrapping dropped and to avoid spilling her nail polish bottle she lift up her hands wanted to hold the towel but instead she brushed on my dick she was so shy and keep saying sorry and when I am picking up the towel my dick was pointing quite near her when I picked up the towel not covering my dick and with fully expose half erected dick I wrap the towel Infront of her and I went into the room