Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Bro, you really excited about your trip Oct is a good time to go, most of the high season gals start coming to patts, so there's more gals and lesser guys. Hope you have lots of fun.

The more I go patts the lesser I like the WS AGG. Most of the time lifeless shuffles, those naughty AGG are getting stale for me. Feels like a 9-5 routine. I even bring light sticks and toys to make it interesting

Unless got bros I hang out with want to go WS AGG, I prefer to stay at the BB. Then hit the discos to party. I feel the BB gals and FL are more fun, also there'll be more communication.

Like bro ahtecklim, I have no problem sleeping alone. Think I love Pattaya for the entertainment aspect more than boom-boom the ladies

I'll be there during the Holloween, will be my 1st Halloween in Patts. Costume checked, gifts checked, toys checked. Hope to have a blast this time
Bro, its preferential lah, bros like u and ah teck all so seasoned liao, whether go ST or LT or just simply drink beer u all also can have fun de....After a while you will get bored wif the sex lah...

I think its not always about xxx, its the build up to it, its the exotic and uncensored action inside agg bars. Thats the reason y agg bars are awesome. However, i think during my one month trip come oct, i be heading outside WS and go for BB more too. In BB, not forgetting the mini games like jenga and the fun u have wif the gals lolx... also fun although not so high profile... Patts is different coz the room for communication is there, its not fish tank concept man fortunately lolx...

Difficult not to overspend if u keep hitting the agg bars, time to venture outside and search for the gems all outside WS heehee....

Ok lah Guys, i going take a break from posting here before its gets irritating for all to take as i have posted tons of comments for weeks consistently. Next, I will return with my Cheap Charlie Guide: 20 Commandments to not to overspend and have a good time at patts . This guide will be a four parts series where i will share what i know and how to save when u travel to Patts. I think i shall post the first part towards the end of the first week of Sep. Now time for me to sit back, chill for a while and come back more refreshed( cant always post, feel like running out of ideas and not so sponstaneous liao LOL)...

Last edited by mackewell; 28-08-2012 at 04:04 AM.