View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
My kid is 6more years to 21. I’m okie to pay the maintenance fee since it’s my kid.
So long it’s not absurd. I understand about the women’s charter.

That woman charter is not simple . i don't know what's your story your main motivation to consider a break off with your wife .but anyway good luck .

In fact my own judgment day is near . 2 kids one 18 one 16 , me and my wife had comes a long way of being together for 20 years , known her in late 97 and tie the knots in 99 .
She only got her citizenship 3 ,4 years ago after serious consideration . now she's a staff in a well known hospital , finally she tahan no more about my lifestyle and manage to find that courage to file a divorce against me late last year . got numerous letters during then and now from her lawyer and the court .

I didn't want to give a fuck about all these , neither i be bothered about it . cos i don't even had that slight motivation to want go challenge her about this . because end of the day a Good and responsible woman will never choose to leave her man for no reason . we know ourselves better what's actually happening .

Today what had happen to me was all due to my own irresponsible behavior My own doings all those years all the while being married to her , i focus too many on lust with working girls until she found out the many of the sms on my phone , she was very very very furious , easily getting emo all the time , she couldn't accept what i had done all those years behind her back , at one point in the early days when she found out , she even want to return to the south with the children's , totally saddened total disappointment in me .
I'm fortunate to had met and bond with a most wonderful person i ever had and cime across in my life which both of us can live life together in this lifetime , but i end it all due to my own foolishly acts , never ending repeating mistake over and over again to the point of no return . every one has its own stories , my stories is a sad one but i only had myself to blame . i blame no one and I'm not even qualify to ask for a bit of leniency towards me .
Not only i had let her down but also to her late father , mother , brothers and sister all whom had loved and cared for her endlessly , instead of continually showering her with endless of love , kind with gratitude , what i did all the years behind her back are of all painful and sufferings in silence for a woman , I'm a living bastard chop and signed and I'm guilty as hell of a liar which i should been shot to death by now .

I don't intend or had any desire to fight or to challenge her in any way , i will swallow the pill take all and face it like a man . i will let the court to decide the arrangements . all im all i bring it upon myself .
Like one of the bros had said in his post earlier , might end up with no one at all . no woman no family just a lonely soul only , this a retribution to me .
Hopefully one day i will come to my sense and repent .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 21-05-2019 at 04:08 PM.