Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
Kenneth86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Haven been RTFing this preop LB by the name of Moszie. Long hair, big tits, gives a hell of a BBBJ, and not a time watcher.

On my 3rd time with her, we were in the 1st cubicle when you turn left after climbing the stairs. She suggested leaving the curtains wide open, and we proceeded to have a hell of a body exploration session. She would push me against the cubicle walls, use her hands to grab my ass cheeks and shove my tool deep into her mouth till she gagged. Then she'd order me to lie down, use both hands to pin me down and then twirl her tongue on my tip till I could no longer stand it, told her I was gonna cum and I wanted to unload in her mouth. She'd then stop completely told me to control as she wanted to fuck.

Wasn't in a mood for a fuck that day so I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Halfway through, a well dressed man was walking towards the stairs and saw what was happening in my cubicle, he stopped, stared for awhile, and came in.

This guy then proceeded to jerk Moszie off while she blew me, a couple of minutes later, I could tell she was gonna cum as she wasn't blowing me anymore despite my cock still in her mouth, and her face was that of one of ecstasy. She let out one loud "OH!!" before cumming all over my body, and then she collapsed beside me.

I got up, shoved my cock in her mouth again while the other guy was gropping her tits. She then recovered, got up, and proceeded to blow me till I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Got dressed, and the other guy I think must have gone for a second round, this time with Moszie.

Visited her again last Monday evening, same procedure, but this time I was in a mood for a rough FJ. 15min of BBBJ later and I was rock hard. Capped on and entered her missionary. Pumped as fast as I could as she was literally yelling "Oh my god!" and some phrase in Thai (sounded like idai).

Came inside her ass in the cap, was exhausted by the time. She gently removed the cap, but instead of using tissue to clean me up, she went down and blew me, sucking out whatever cum was left on my tip. naturally I got hard again. Took her head between my legs and shoved it up and down till I came again, this time in her mouth. On my way down she suggested a threesome with another LB the next time.

What an experience.

I try her before. She really good....