Thread: My mum Susan
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Previously... What's that?? Then the moaning continued. The image of a vibrator came to mind.

Susan Perspective:

I imagine a hard dick pounding my pussy as I finger myself in a doggy style position, at the same time recording more of my moaning for irondick to hear. Gosh I am so wet now... Soon my finger is not enough to purge my desire. I got up from the bed and retrieve my toy from my bedside cabinet. I always kept it fully charge after each use. A waterproof G spot vibrator that also has a little protruding head that stimulate the clitoris as well. I lean against the bedhead and spread my legs wide, the vibrating head found its way into my soaking wet pussy and I switched it on.

"Ahhhhhhh.....", the consistent vibration brings familiar pleasures as I slowly push it in and out of my pussy as I play with my nipples, flicking them and pinching them lightly, flicking through images of hard erected dick pictures I collected from those horny young man online with my phone, then paused at the dick pic of Irondick. My favorite so far. He has a handsome looking dick, circumcise, the head is bigger compare to other boys, and long too.

Must be 7 inches or more, like John's. The images of Irondick and John's dick overlapped and I increased the tempo of thrusting the vibrator into my pussy. My toe curls as pleasures mounts, mouth open slightly, panting.

"yesss.... fuck me.... dear fuck me.... deeper.....", image of my late husband David pounding me hard as I sync that imagination with my vibrator's movement. Suddenly David fades out and John's face and his dick appears, a moment of confusion set in but it also tip the scale of my preceding orgasm.

"ahhhhhhh..... cumming.... urg...... fuck.... AHHHHH...", I finally climax and squirt, my juice wetting the tower under me that I prepared beforehand.

John Perspective:

I heard mum's moaning and the buzzing sound got more rapid and loud, my stroking went hyper by now, I was staring at the pics mum sent me previously, I heard mum's voice got louder and can make out the word "cumming, ahhhh". Shit mum's is cumming! I stop stroking and really concentrate to hear every details inside mum's room. But it went silent after that, then 2 pics came through on wechat, mum just sent me her vibrator's pic, can see it's wet with her nectar, another pic is a wet tower.

Then a message:

hornymum: "like what you see? hehe".

me: "YES! Show me your wet pussy please".

hornymum: "u horny boy, 1 sec".

My mum's soaking wet pussy pic arrived. Can see her pubic hair and her clit was glistening wet.

hornymum: "send me a pic of your dick, with your cum smear all over it".

hornymum: "ok horny boy, I need to wash up and zzzz now, dun forget your pic ".

to be cuntinued...

Last edited by Irondick666; 14-03-2015 at 11:57 AM.