View Single Post
Old 21-08-2002, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Party Gals List as at 19082002

bro smiler, you take care .... did not know that you were unwell, could have called off the meeting ..... well when you are in better form, the party joint will always be waiting for you and the rest of TCSS .... we shall bring the whole city down!

Quote:
Originally posted by smiler

Bro Moonface, how I noe you din introduce to our Mr King......actually I'm still not feeling that well that day mah.......so look tired lor

Sorry for not be able to talk to you that day............me really look stone stone har......pai sei lah....still sick that day...anyway will arrange another day to go rock the house..............see ya

Hopr to see you guys the next time ... we can party at HQ, makan then go TR together ... let's rock the city!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?