Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by creakydoodle View Post
chial bro, don't stop!! I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from no new updates. ^.^
Paiseh, paiseh.. been busy. Thank you for the support.

Story continues....

------------------------

I was spent. I think all my breakfast has been burnt.

But not Brian. He was now ready to go. He grabbed my wife and threw her on the bed. My wife was ready for action too by now. She spread her legs wide open and said to Brian “Fuck me now Brian.. fuck me now!”

“Yes, I am so going to fuck you now!”

My wife let out a loud pleasurable moan, arching her back. I knew Brian hit her spot.

I got up and placed my dick into my wife’s mouth. she took it gladly. I also started rubbing her clit as she was fucked by Brian.

Jane joined in by sharing my cock. Before I knew it, Amy joined in too. For the first time, I have all 3 of them suck my cock. I felt like a king of the jungle. I closed my eyes to enjoy the different sensation each of their tongues, lips and mouths had to offer my cock.

I continued to pleasure my wife’s clit. She held on to my arms. I knew she was close. I looked at her. She looked at me with tears welling up her eyes and with my cock constantly in her mouth with the other 2 wives. The dirty look on her face says it all, she was so ready to cum. Without any warning, she cummed! She let out a loud moan. She wanted to withdraw from Brian, but Brian did not want to let go. He just kept on fucking her. He was fucking her really hard that the slapping sounds of their skin against each other was so very loud. My wife continued moaning.

Then Brian withdrew and ejaculated all over my wife’s body. Jane and Amy, without hesitation, licked up and ate all of Brian’s cum.

Whilst all these were happening, I started to masturbate. I too wanted to cum.

“Cum on my face and mouth babe,” my wife said in between catching her breath.

“Not without us!” said Amy and Jane in unison as they too now joined my wife in waiting for my cum.

The pressure and stress of performing was very high with these 3 ladies waiting for my cum.

I looked at my wife’s slutty face with her mouth opened. Jane and Amy were looking at me with their tongues sticking out too. Didn’t take me long, and I happily sprayed my cum all over them. The best part was to be sucked by each of them once I have cummed. That sensitive feeling of the cock head but at the same time their warm mouths, made me a very happy man.

Tanya looked at me and said “laogong, I really love your cock.”

“eh, me too!”

“I love it too!”

And the 3 of them continued to suck me.