View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
CB. You newbie I chop off my lanjiao.

That's why I told you in Zerg that AY can't wait to devour you liao you don't believe.

And are you sure you don't want to get raped by AK too for old time's sake?? Lol!
Haiz... you damn evil bro. Let old uncle me see if I can apply for special exit permit from tirak for a little sexcape mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Daisy was 767 during her first stint, and was renumbered to 787 during her 2nd stint. After that she went MIA liao. Sigh! Yes, 331 is still at HV the last I checked. She was already a hardcore commando at Aman during the golden era tho I can't recall what was her number then. Lol

Zerg is one private chat group I joined recently thru tarma69's intro. He sibei juay kangtao one... Intro me to so many of these chat groups until I also blur. Yup, AK was already a well known rapist during that golden era. Lol!
Ahh, I remember Daisy too. Great bonk! I think 331's number at Aman was 176 or something like dat. Super hardcore commando!!