Thread: Amansari de Spa
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amansari de Spa

Amansari is unfortunately slowly turning into a GBW during peak hours.

The last time i went GBW on a weekday afternoon 2/3 yrs ago the people were standing in a queue on the corridor right after the counter. 95 out of 100 lockers taken. I straight away told the captain ill come back another day and ive never been back since.

The last time i went to Amansari on a friday evening 7pm its was crowded as well due to the workers from the nearby industrial estate knocking off for some fun on a fri night. As per mentioned earlier the canteen can get too crowded even for you to find a seat. Weekends are crowded as well so i guess the best time to go wld be on weekday afternoon.

Just sharing my observations so that fellow bros can have an enjoyable exp.

Cheers~