View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: New dilemma on ns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Anyone here know how to heck care about ns? I left with 6 months to ord and my job is getting harder and harder not because of me but stupid commanders and courses. I don't have an understudy and now my work load I piling up. Everytime can't finish this work, the encik fuck me upside down. It's not like I on purpose. I told them I louya at my job but they insist cause no one else to do. Then when I do slow, KP say I need to do better and lead better cause I'm paid more than the others.

I just want to forget about doing work here cause I'm unhappy and very very pissed with how the commander work. I feel so restricted and controlled. What could have been a 15 mins work dragged to a full blown 2 weeks work cause some idiot not happy with my not so on purpose half fuck performance.
6 months just bear with it.
will be over very soon.
u cant even endure 6 months i can tell u, outside world can be worse than that and theres no expiry to your suffering.
U need to change your attitude for your own future. Not telling u to do whatever they expect u to, but when u got to endure then u got to endure.
Life is all ups & downs, there'll certainly be more hardship for u to meet in the future. If u cant endure past it and climb back up, thats it u relegate yourself.