View Single Post
Old 13-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

ok, firts time i contribute in this thread. Been to Cititel last 2 weeks when i was in KL.
Cut short the story, i went there on saturday so not many choice if compare with weekday. So after a few girls intro by okt, have choose this girl name Mei Bo, pronounce something like this lah. pretty face with a bit look like japanese or korean.. Very fair lady, wear whole red on her body..
She is still new in cititel, less then one month when i take her.
in t room ...we TCSS for quite awhile... she is 25 yrs old but her face look like younger then her actual age....may be she was new so she keep on saying if later i do anything wrong or you don't like, please let me know ohh... hmm, very good first impression given to me.
Action start after the bath, start by licking my upper part and then going down to the main area. Give me AR first, just ok for AR but she give me a very good atleast 10 minute BBBJ, and will ask you is it enough, if you say not enough she will give you somemore. And will ask you ok or not, comfortable?
FJ is nice also as she willing to change several position as long as you request and never show the 'sour' face as some girl shown when you ask to change position.
Overal is a good session and make me feel very satisfied with her service attitude. This girl really know how and really willing to please. She have a very good attitude that not many have and serve you all the way. Strongly recommend to brother that looking for girl with good attitude and service.

FR
Mei Bo
Looks - 7/10 (cute and look like korean or japanese)
Boob - 34B-C (big with PINK nipples)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (didn't rush, got deepthrough and turn her head left and right while sucking)
FJ - 7/10 (still new ..but willing to follow your request as long as not over)
RTF - Yes, but not so soon coz there still a lot of good stuff in cititel..

Sorry for lousy English and if bro who don't like my FR please don't zap me ohh, i'm still learning boy...