View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Schumi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchumi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Another joint in the Hut of CBD...

Juz visited a nicely decor place and being serviced by a SYT... enjoyed to the max as we have fun with each other's body and controlled moans as there are other customers next door...
Free mosha with 60 mins or above package; service crew of about 5 to 6.As I walked towards the bathroom, saw them having small talks and giggling while watching tv, some looks good which I can try out other days... Yum~ Yum~
During massage segment, she climbed on top of me and rubba me with her nice smooth legs, which i brought my hand up and caress cheekily but got rejected as I tried my luck mins later.
As for the main course, she only provide BM or HJ...ask her for full service but she does not provide, respect her decision and opt for BM which she quoted $100 and even said it was the normal price here
Told her it's overpriced and if she can bring it down, plus service is good, I'll rtf again...since it's her last day today(going back PRC for 2 weeks),she would provide her best service
To summarize, it was indeed above average sexperience for me cos the moment I enter the shop, she attended to me and my mind is set to have her, my cai man!!

Body: 8/10;petite,abt 163cm, nice B cup and slim slender legs!!
Service: 8/10;energetic, gd tongue skills, seductive moans
Damage: $40 + $80

Would share this new found haven with samsters who provide FRs...
Pls be patient as screening is being done b4 location is reveal...
Thanks for your understanding...