Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roystonxx View Post
Finally my turn with Mimi this afternoon.

3 words to describe her. Voluptuous, Fair, Sweet.

Body is a banger for sure - huge breasts that, slim legs, while in a petite frame. I’m sure guys who are suckers for petite girls will can’t help themselves to be all over her. That aside, she has an amazing ass that loves it when you give it a light spank. What I did was having her in doggy position, raised her up by grabbing her shoulders and fuck her with deep strokes. While fucking her she told me she likes rough sex and I grabbed her hair and fuck her the way she deserves. What’s amazing is also her fair skin, I’m deeply attracted to fair skin girls. Mimi’s skin is not only fair but smooth as hell. But not too nubile that makes you think you will hurt her.

Lastly, I would like to talk about her face. The above bro said that she reminds him of Singapore influencer N*vita. I’ve seen that influencer up close before. While the features and cuteness to me is similar to me, but I find that the skin tone makes the “resemblance” a little different. Mimi is way fairer. But I definitely can sense what the other fellow bro mentioned in regards to the similarity.

I’m actually certain Mimi will be a head turner wherever she go. I can imagine her being in a tight outfit showing her amazing breasts. I won’t be surprised if she’s approached by guys all the damn time.

VPremium has provided me an awesome experience from the start till the end. He’s smooth, quick and one of the service providers around who’ve given me the feeling of security. I like it when the location is decent enough for me to fuck the girl the way I like it. To be so deep in her cunt.

Either way, I’m sure she’s always fully booked. Stay safe everyone and thanks VPremium bro for both the wonderful pussy and the service.
Yes bro. When I mentioned their similarities, I was referring to the face features. But skin tone they are totally at 2 extreme end lol. One is super fair and one is super tanned 😂