View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV symptoms early warning signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Honestly, I cannot comment too much on the company decision,,,
Coz that is not my husband,,, I only know from my friend that her husband went for the check, subsequently got reject by the company,,,
He came with HIV tested +ve,,,
Whether the HR disclose or not, honestly, that isn’t important anymore right?

Seriously,,, when our friend come to us,,, We have bigger things to worry than ponding on why HR reject his application or did the HR disclose information to him,,,
Our concerns is my friend is having HIV! Hello,,,
I don’t press on how her husband knows,, why Hr disclose,
What’s the reason the company reject him etc etc,,
Perhaps you might wanna ask your company HR how the deal with such cases,,,

There is a lot of by right,,, but come on la,,,
Don’t be naive,, 1l “by right” is accompanied with a few “by left”

The question is,, if you are the husband, and the company HR told you, you are rejected due to medical reason,
But they didn’t tell you what reason,, will you go find out?
The Hr didn’t tell you that you got HIV,, the HR just told you that you are rejected due to medical reason,,, they aren’t wrong what,,,
But are you just gonna leave it hanging and not find out what happen to you??

The company which I previously work with,,, it’s a fashion/ beauty brand,,,
We are all require to go for yearly medical check arranged by the company,,,
1 have one colleague got dismiss after the medical check,,
He wasn’t happy,, he ask further and the company told him that he has medical condition which and they uncomfortable to continue employing him,,,

What will you do if you are him? Pick up a law sue against the company or you have better things to worry about,,,

Anyway, you can’t win even if you sue the company,, cause they have a company policy in place,
And co-worker who is diagnosed with infectious disease, they have the right to suspend or dismiss you, in view of protecting other co-workers,,,
Now can you challenge that policy? You probably would if you are the one diagnosed,, but how many will back the policy? Perhaps the rest of the entire company,,,

Now, how many of your colleagues will stand by you, knowing that you got HIV and fight along side with you against the company ley?

My friend was in the police force,, he was also send for hiv test,,,
And worst case scenario, the force might suspend him or terminate him, if he is diagnosed with hiv! Where is the “by right”?
My husband was also send for hiv test when he goes back for reservist,,,

At times we might come to a stage that we might be morally challenged when we wanna do things which is legally right,,,
Or legally challenged when we wanna do things that we feel it’s morally right,,,
Where is the line?

But for what I know, if an employee go thru the company’s medical check, the employee would have given the consent to the company,,,
Just like you apply for insurance lo,,,
You have given the consent to the company to send you for medical check if they deem necessary,,,
And do you ever get the report back? You don’t what,,,,
Unless you buy lo,,, the report will be send directly to the insurance company ma,,,

2ndly, it’s the medical practitioners responsibility to contact the patient directly if he/she is diagnosed with certain condition,,,
Especially we are talking about Infectious disease here,,,
There is a whole chunk of HIV related sections under infectious disease act which you can go read it up,,,,
That's why i ask , not saying you story telling , ,but by my experience HR would never disclose anything to applicants , medical results etc , but like you said medical practitioners to contact the patient directly more likely , anyway should any thing these bad happens to us, nothing really to do about it , can see open good . if not life would be tough .
The ones whom paid heavily are the ones whom are still young 20+ , life would not be the same anymore , best are those 50 -60+ uncle chiongters can hoot freely , mostly already achieve their purpose in.life , one leg already step into.the coffin , not much to.worry about , younger ones really must need to use the head to Chiong , the price for these age group are a price too high to pay .
Raw has a price to pay .

Good luck to every young rawters .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4