View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: say something to somebody u miss........

I'm sorry. If I knew my existence is to shorten your life, I will never ask to sit beside you during recess time. I will not join you for study at faSt food restaurants during exam periods. I will not stay overnight at your place and gossip about other boys in our class.
I miss your Maggi mee with egg tofus and mushroom soup with egg tofus. I never cook or eat this combination ever since you left me.
If I knew he would caused your death, I will never ever let you take up that office job.
If I knew that call from you was the last call before you jumped, I would have pick that call.
Im sorry I scolded you at the wake. I am sorry I hear you cry after the wake. You must have felt my anger and heart breaks.
I hope you are happier now wherever you'll be.