Thread: Sleeping Pills
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sleeping Pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liana View Post
Anyone knows where can buy sleeping pills can pm me. I got serious insomnia. Thks a lot.
Sleeping pills are not the solution to insomnia because they do not induce proper sleep. All they do is knock you out. You're unconscious but you aren't going throw the restorative process that sleep provides.

Insomnia is caused by an overactive mind that is in a constant state of stress. The resulting sleeplessness causes even more stress and the cycle repeats itself nightly.

A far better solution is to calm the mind so that sleep can then occur naturally.

Learn meditation either by attending meditation classes or with the help of guided meditation that can be found on the net.

Example : https://www.sleepinsider.com/guided-...ion-for-sleep/

There are also apps like Headspace, Calm and Sanvelo.

I have been using Headspace for more than 2 years and I have not had a single night of restless sleep once I got the hang of it. It takes a bit of practice but it's well worth it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates