View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg logic to manage business. The moment I stop caring for them and willing to cut employee anytime just for looking at me the wrong way, suddenly they became manageable. CB right? I care for them want them good want them improve their lives in the end not even 1 is thankful but just feel it's their birth right to take advantage.

Initially I also think like that... work hard 1-2 years teach them properly and when they can run it themselves I can just see see look look easy life liao... lan jiao, all end up try to gong money... supervisor join workers gong OT, manager jio supplier gong company... Steal spare part go sell as scrap... USD1-2k parts go sell for 7,000 baht whiskey money. WTF manager doing? check come check go manager involved himself.

Now I'm the Director cum manager cum supervisor... When you need to micro manage a company, you cannot run far and expand the company... that's why I said I regretted coming here...
Your observation is pretty much accurate, RESPECT Bro