View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
At your 20s, and keep degrading yourself before somebody else did? Trust me that you are hopeless for the rest of your life.
Unless change that mindset dude.
Everyone have their own lifestyle, you have your high flyer luxurious lifestyle, kudos to your achievement, that the life you seek.

However please respect people or 'commoner like us' who satisfy with our 'useless/worthless life' according to your 'High Flyer judging criteria'.

Rather than degrading myself, I am totally aware of my life, I know my situation, I am satisfy with my current lifestyle....

However, are you satisfy with your life?.Or you still fighting for better achievement, seek higher playground? Then goodluck , enjoy the rat race and keep doing whatever you want.
I am satisfy with.my status quo life. Had a.normal full time job, slowly.progress upward. Most likely have a 7/10 wife.(Can only determine after November meetup) and living a abnormal marriage lifestyle which I okay with