View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
slavepuppet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pregnant 20 yrs old mly lady! Young n sweet...whose desperately needs cash for ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
STD can be transmitted through BBBJ....especially if there is an open wound in her mouth...and the consequences can be disastrous to her unborn baby...

c'mon ...wtf is this....she may need money (or at least this is what bro TS is saying)....but is this a wise move on the FL's part? do we even want to encourage this ?

fucking is fucking....sure...but i am not about to be in any way responsible for anything unbecoming happening to the foetus/baby.... and i hope nothing remotely bad will ever happen to the FL and especially her child she's carrying...

bro TS : i encourage you to dissuade your friend from choosing this path... it's not that very expensive to deliver a child...if it was that expensive...most of us wont exist to post in SBF....
Actually our bro here does got a revelant point it's actually against all odd 2 hv sexual intercourse with a pregnant female but again it's at ur own risk.
There are (HELPS) in singapore cater 4 single mum. THE FACT IS ALL DIS ARE BULLSHIT CRAP WE ALL ARE JUZ BLINDFOLD NOT 2 KNOW WATZ HAPPENING.