View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
After lunch today at the food centre downstairs, decided to take a walk to look see look see. Past by the infamous level 2 shops and feast on those low cut big boobs spilling out MILFs as they waved and started to tug at my sleeves but since all are the same old faces, decided to try my luck at the 3rd level. Passed by a shop with a late 20s MILF smiling at me - dun seem to see her b4 and so decided to approach her - settled on the price; so door locked; lights dimmed and action begins. Started on massage - not too bad; at least not piano and she puts in an effort to ease those tight muscles of mine. Then come the full course - not much of boobs A+ the most but her service made up for everything. Soft moans and squirting as she seems to enjoy the pumping. Awesome experience.
Bro, can share the unit number? Thanks!