View Single Post
Old 29-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
dun listen to them that points can claim credit, the amount of credit claimable each time is limit to the number of rep power. for eg. rep power 10 rep point 1000. you go call GL150 the card max allow you to credit 10 point off only and not 150 point. the amount is limit to your rep power oand point which ever is lower. so to say a guy with 10 in power 1000 in point he can claim 100 transaction of $10 credit the remaining $140 had to top up by cash. clear?
Bro u liddat say... today GL150 sure get long Q liao...

So GL150 anyone...heehee U can use my pts as I dun intent to bonk for some weeks... and my pts gonna expire soon...heehee...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.