Old 21-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gfexxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

A friend of mine is married to a Russian woman who is 16 years his junior. He met her when he was living in Moscow 8 years ago. He also has many ex-pat friends who are married to Russian women. Almost all met their wives living in Russia. Not one of those marriages ended because the wife initiated divorce.
IMHO, Russian women are looking for security. You see, in Russia, there are a few wealthy to upper middle class men for every 3 women. When those men marry they usually cheat, kinda expected if you ask me. So if you are faithful and provide a middle class existence then you are a knight in shining armour in a Russian woman's eyes (provide that you have “ordered” a quality one to begin with). He has had it rough in the last decade. He went bust during the 2008 crisis, became doubled his size depressed, but his wife did not leave him. She even worked as a tutor teaching Russian. She has never once looked down on him, and is always encouraging him to start a new business (and he did last year).
When you have grown up in a communist country, lived through Russian winters in poorly constructed Soviet housing without indoor toilets then losing your job in the US even with 10% unemployment is not a tragedy. Locals (especially the ladies) are spoiled as fuck compared to those from 3rd world countries.
As for the behaviour, I feel that they are generally quite docile, but I am not the one whom mailed ordered a Russian bride so I cannot comment much. In a nutshell, I have heard of more positive cases of than negative ones, but most importantly, you should always treat her like she’s really your wife, not just someone you can do whatever you please simply because you “paid” for her. If you don’t think you are ready to commit to a marriage, keeping fucking around till you really feel like settling down.
Happy fucking and be safe.