Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wah bruddah, you secretly makan at Yi Tiao Long never jio your buddies there arh? You try Lulu or Si Si lah next time lah. The latter macam slutty looks de! Lu Lu is those young tai tai or young chio MILF type de! If you like your darling V, am sure you would like her or Si Si de!

My experience for Bing Bing was that she is slightly better than the rest of her mates. Si Si also beh pai lah.
Lol... Was jio by a buddy to walk ard. I'm tired from the marathon bonking den he pull me to yi tiao long. So just pick someone rings a bell to me lor.

Like my darling ar. Think must try lor. Recently bonk her is more n more not like a bonk anymore, something more.
The other day she in room hear my voice outside, shorten the bro's session inside by 10mins. Then after my session she no mood to work, the bro after went in while I left. She actually can sms me if i had rch hm after 30mins I left the hse.
So maybe will reduce her rtf session Liao. If yi tiao long got my cup of tea is gd, cos I like their rooms.

Bing bing is a for sure rtf for me. Lol...

Last edited by Kelnew; 28-08-2011 at 11:30 AM.