Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Chinadream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: phuket

Dear All,

Have been reading this thread and would like to offer my few cents advice to all bros having fun in phuket. Firstly, I really wouldnt advise anyone to rent a car and drive alone. This is because firstly the road is quite hard to manoeuvre and confusing (I have been to phuket many times and even worked there for a while) and secondly you may be stopped by (corrupted) traffic police and asked for a bribe. Needless to say if you are drunk its quite impossible to drive as well. So always hire a tuk tuk or cab and negoitate for the best price.

Bangna, patong are touristy places therefore = many streetwalkers. If you dont mind its fine. But if you are adventurerous enough, go to phuket town. There are also several nice bar over there. My favourite is Jammin. Its something like hardrock cafe minus the tourist. Many thai youngsters, aged 16 - 20 plus would frequent this place. When i was working in phuket, i went there almost everynite. Made friends with the band and crew as well. The band plays there everynite, mixture of thai and english songs. If you like music its a good place to chill out. The SYT would come in groups and have fun.

One nite i was alone in the bar and one SYT came and sit next to me and offered me a drink. Out of courtesy, i declined but she kept pushing me the glass. So i bopian just drink a small sip (scared kena drug u know ). Who knows after that she grab my hand and pull me over to her group of friends and intro me to them! She said one of her friend likes me but too shy to go over so she help her!!!! ( wah lau in singapore its the other way round). Then i ordered some drinks and chatted with them. Then they say they wanted to go esle where to chiong and ask me to go along. I agreed but also cautious kena become "robert".

All together there are 5 girls and me. They drove me to a nearby bar and went upstairs to drink. Duno the name and the place looks like KTV!! I thought to myself, this time sure kena chop already. They then ordered jugs of beer and other drinks. By this time i was already quite marboh...the girl that like me knock out and one of her friends sit beside me and stroke my hair...kiss me, stroke my chest and put hand on my thigh....raba raba a bit.

When its time to bill, i offered to pay even though i know kena chop. When i query the amount why so expensive, my girl (by now) went to talk to the owner and they reduced the price. So i give my card and then.............

(To be continued)