Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

For anyone interested the website is Yanneko Juso. Just google it.

First the booking process. I managed to contact them via Line app. A lengthy discussion proceeded. Thankfully it was in English.

To summarize. If it was outcall I had to provide a snapshot of my ID or passport. After some thought I gave them a snap of my IC. I guess overseas the pic of the IC will do less damage then the passport and if I didn’t give, that would be the end of that. Incall to hotel didn’t require as they would have had your hotel details

He then gave me a choice of 4 ladies, out of whom 2 caught my fancy. However of the 2 he later insisted the second one did not service foreigners which was odd, considering we were conversing in English and he had my IC. No choice I had to pick the first one, which was ok since she was one of my choices anyway.

He also said the better ones didn’t do incall. I suspected it was cos the additional cost of incall and outcalls were similar and the girl wasted less time if it was incall

After the booking and conversation ended I realized he had actually tried to push the first girl to me cos she was premium (5stars) which commanded higher rates

Ah well. Let’s see how it will go

The location of the store where I’m to meet the girl is on the non touristy outskirts of Osaka. Had to ride the Hankyu line there, which is neither part of JR lines or Osaka’s metro

The girl I’m to meet is called Ayane btw
https://yanneko5.com/galData4092.html

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here