View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMistake View Post
Hi All bros, looking for some advices.

awhile back i matched with this girl from batam on Tinder. then talk talk a bit and the topic of me visiting her in batam came up.

long story short, she is willing to accompany me fully for 3D2N. She tell me she not sex worker which i highly doubt la. She also gave recommendations on which hotel to stay at since she will be staying with me but I find it a bit too expensive so ask her to choose cheaper one hahahahah

She never outright ask me for cash, but hint for some present cause want me to take her shopping. she showed me a photo of a bracelet and said it cost around $200+. the date will be next week (1st week of April).

As I’ve never been to batam, looking for advices from senior bros here.
you all think it’s safe to proceed?
How much money should I prepare for a 3D2N trip? excluding terry and hotel. Don’t plan to shop much, just normal eat and alcohol.
buy her / give her the $200+ sgd in exchange for her company for 3D2N worth it?
give her the present/cash upfront or wait until last day before go back SG safer?

did my best to read up this thread but not a lot of information on such arrangement. Hope senior bros here will help me out on this virgin experience. Thanks all bros.

Also, I’ve video called her and verified it’s her real photo.
On the 10/04 it's Hari Raya so be prepare for some excess shopping. DC mall will be a better choice as prices are more affordable. Most locals shop there.
Batam City Hotel, affordable & comfortable room with in room safe ( where you can keep your cash, just bring your daily expected expenses ) . A2 food court ( can drink beers there, lot of beer promoters) nearby & lot of chinese kopitiam around. Cost around S$40 per night.
Some advice, be truthful. Let her know what is your budget like & most importantly do not act like a big spender. Just be wary as this is the 1st time you are meeting her. Local gold chain with the lowest grade of gold will cost around 1plus million rupiah depending on its weight.As for ehailing use Maxim it's 30% cheaper than Grab

Last edited by limking; 27-03-2024 at 09:49 AM.