View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

They call it the Red Hot Date yesterday and today in Batam becos of the Deepavali holiday(eve), not forgetting its end month where people were likely to draw their monthly salary a little earlier due to the public holiday AND the same date where many already collected their GST voucher too.

For your info and enjoy yourself in Batam,hehehe...

Cheers!
Lol... No wonder my girl was moaning PAP last night everytime i pound her. And I thought I heard wrongly..

Yup, today also will be crowded. My pre-reserved girl (800k 22 years old pint size ssyt) already rejected 2 customers already and it's only 1030 am now. Want to book girls better hurry go shopping. Feel bad to tell her I'm not coming as last night just arranged to meet another girl. (Never thought I would do that to her. Seems like the horns grew on me faster than on her...) Fuck! Why do I only have 1 dick!!!!! How do you make a choice between a mistress material and a wife material ???

Last edited by tomcat007; 29-10-2016 at 11:48 AM.