Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro like you l missed the WLs here. The ultimate babe like 88 who looks like Tsubasa Amami and her Syt sister-18. The milf 62 and cute 28. Also remember pretty 36 and busty syt 81.
All these beautiful babes have given me memories which I can only reminisce now.
And to think that it's only $80 for half hour of damn shiok sexperience. So sad it may not happen again. Anyway I wish them well.
Hopefully GL reopens and this house continues to bring in beautiful and wonderful Wls like them.
I actually already deleted Girl's 88's WeChat contact a long time ago. But at one time, her video in Moments just pop up on my hp. Mia tu liao I faster open it. It was a video of herself mimicking singing one of the famous songs of Jacky Zhang. She is still so chio as ever She then either deleted that video or blocked me after I responded to her

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily