Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Jackson27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
There are a couple of unspoken rules in Thermae from what i was told by regulars and working girls. May not be entirely accurate now since it's been a while.

1. When you enter, the girls on the left side (A) will not go with Farangs ie westerners and Indian looking customers. They only entertain asians. Some specifically target Japanese. The girls on the right side (C and some in D) will go with Farangs.

2. Those girls in Area A and C are mostly regulars. They have booked their prime spots and will not let new girls take those spots unless they are friends. These are the prime spots as customers sometimes do not bother to go behind. I've seen fights breakout among the girls before if someone they don't know takes their spot.

3. Newer girls typically hangout at the back (B, D, E). They are generally part-timers and you will generally see different girls on different days. They like to stand near the toilet exit in case they spot someone familiar they have a quick getaway. These girls also tend to pick and choose their customers more than Area A.

4. There is a 'market' rate for ST/LT (used to be 2.5/5k, but heard its 3/6k now?), which i've heard the girls say afew times before. The regulars tend to adhere to this and not undercut. The newer girls follow suit, but if they are alone, desparate and they like you, they may lower it alittle.

Now you know some of these unwritten rules, have fun hunting.
1. Not very sure about this. But i kinda heard about them generally targeting japanese cause the Japs are easy job.

2. Yup yup, that's what i noticed. there was once i went bkk and visited thermae 4 days straight and i saw the same girls at the same spot.

3. Yup, normally the newbies are near the stairs at the back door. I picked one up while smoking at the back door near the toilet. She was sitting there smoking and i asked her for a lighter. And the next question: Long time Ha pan dai mai?" and settled my night.

4. Oh yea, the rate went up, i have not heard anyone below 3k nowadays. for LT 5k still possible.

Thanks for sharing bro.