View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Adventure #1: Outdoor after Clubbing

As mentioned, we met each other during uni days. During those days, we used to club almost every weekends. She would always wear a low cut spaghetti/tube top with mini skirt/jeans or a halter neck/baby doll dress. (Back then, was considered quite sexy already).

There was one time, after downing more than 1/2 bottle of whisky, we were both feeling a bit high. She was dressed in tube top (no bra, just nipple tape) and mini skirt (with gstrings) that night. So while drinking at the table, I asked her if she dares to remove her gstring and continue clubbing for the rest of the night. To my surprise, she says ok and went off to the toilet to remove them.

After a few agonizing mins, she returned and we went to the dance floor. While dancing, she told me that she has already removed her gstring and kept in her mini skirt pocket. I slip my hands into the pocket and indeed felt a pair of wet gstrings (so she is aroused after drinking and the dare). Was unable to do much as the dance floor was crowded and her skirt was too tight. The rest of the night went on normally and we continue drinking and dancing...

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:15 AM.