Thread: Tcss Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tcss Thread

[QUOTE=xiaoxiao;4746248]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post

So Bro Hoon Kee

can i join yr TCSS gathering bo ??
now i officially ask you permission to join ??
is my humble request approved ??
Sms you liao bro. See you thur then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Nnkc, I look very tiko to u meh??
you know i know bro. C u thur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immodus View Post
Bro marlborotan, where is ur TCSS session and time? In that case I change to Thursday also good... I first time organising.... blur king... got old timer to co organise not so scare also...
]
Lor 29 Kopi Shop on Thur bro. My gp of tcss bros abt 20 of them confirmed going liao and one of them his nick happen to know as blurking too. kee kee.

But pls note that it NOT co organise hor. You are still the 1st Organiser for SBF TCSS 2010. I'm just happened to TCSS with bros and join in the SBF TCSS you organsie hor. Bring along a pen and paper to record the attendance as alway practice by our honourable Organiser bro dancing.

Anyway in future do give advance notice at least 1 wk plus on the date of TCSS so that bros and sis have ample time to notice and feedback whether they going bo. Cannot be just 3 days only la. The response wouldnt be too good loh.

Quote:
I remember got someone say before organising TCSS is not difficult at all. From wat I see, it looks like hoon kee is the organiser and not u.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
For what i know that Bro marlborotan had take over u as a organiser liao
Quote:
If that's the case, goot loh. But it's not as hoon kee don wan to.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Hahaha...i need to understudy first mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxiao View Post
haha...good then u understudy for this TCSS then, next one u organise okay ??
nnkc, dont bedek bedek make me the organsier hor. I'm still having my usual TCSS with kakis there and bro Immodus is the Organiser for SBF TCSS hor.

Si alex18122003 also not going due to work, understudy gi lan ah.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
: