View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Doxycycline Side Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
How can you think is STD? The doctor supposed to tell you what possible sickness you having. You should have ASK and not be shy about it because STD have many types and its good to know what you having.

So you don't know IF you have any drug allergies? In the future, whenever you see doctor again for any illness, please do inform them you have what kind of reactions to certain drugs so they may know and determine if its safe for you to take those drugs. Alternatively, you can go some clinic/hospital to do drug allergy test. Once tested proven, next time you go see doctor, its either already in the database or you can advise them. Usually doctor will try give alternative drug so you don't need to go through certain reaction. Just like flu meds, you say you very sleepy cuz u driving working etc so he give you other types that don't make you sleep. so ASK since its your life and you paying it. In event of trauma emergency, medical persons also can treat you better once they know you have what kind of medical allergies.
i'm still waiting for the urine sample result. but i did a swap test at my penis doctor say there's a inflammation. So have to wait for the result to see is it STD of Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea. As i have clear discharge at my penis.