View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Part 1 mabel -finale

Mabel n i were going on well, sex was always great with her, however besides sex we share alot of sweet memories, we share happiness together, we share a mcdonals meal together (during that period of time i was still schooling, not much money) every part of our memories was so gd , we even tought of forming a family tgt.. All dreams gotten to an end on this fine days, a day that i would nv forget in my life.. even penning now down brings a hard stint in my hearts which still hurts today... ...

05-07-2005

I was working my pt job while waiting for o level results at a family style ktv in the east part of singapore, everything was fine, as usual it was busy, but that day i have a twicth at my eyelid n i had bad feeling throughout that day, it was untill my phone rangs, it was an unknown number i picked it up. Conversations as follows :

H88: Hello ?
Unknown number : Hi Huatxcai88? I am Uncle chong , mabel's father
H88: yes, hi uncle . What is it . Anything wrong ?
Uncle chong * i can hear his voice turning shalky : Mabel has gotten into an accident, doctor says... says... says she cannot make it through, can u rush down to TTS hospital nw.?

Without even reply , unbearable tears start to flows, i dash out of work place saying aft saying i need to go ... facing the busy road, ppl were waiting for taxis, many ppl. After i dunno how long , i cant get a taxi, i panic, tears nv stop , my mind was blank . Only untill Seeing an approaching taxi stop oppsite of the road, an auntie n his son were abt to board the cab, i dash , simply dash over without even caring abt e traffic . I stopped them , i beg them, telling my gf cannot make it, i need to rush there. They let me take the cab first . The taxi uncle knew what happened upon hearing the convo with the auntie, he sped to TTS with the fastest possible time , he kept consoling me, but mind was blank, i cant rmb what he said, upon reaching e lobby of TTS , i found out that i did not have any money , the taxi uncle simply says its ok, faster go see my gf. I simply dash out to e ICU.

P.S.* If u r the taxi uncle/auntie n son who let me board the cab, thank you , if not for u, i might regret for life .

Aprrocahing the ICU , i saw mabel's parents crying outside, tgt with mabel standing there. I dash over n hug mabel ..

H88: dear, it's gd to see u. Do u know how worried i was ?
M: sorry, i am not mabel, i am her twin sister melissia *(though we have been tgt for 26mths 22days but i nv met his sisters.. she was nv at hm when i visit mabel's place), sister is inside, she... she... has gt something to tell u, pls go in , she cannot make it any longer.

I dash into the room to see mabel lying on the bed.

H88: dear, i'm here..
M: dear, i love you , pls carry on with ur life... for me... for me...

Beeep...........

Mabel hearbeat stop... ....

Doctors n paramedicts try to bring her back, but they could not, mabel is gone... forever...

Mabel 我爱你。你永远在我的心中。

End of part 1

Mabel can nv b replaced by anyone in my heart, she stands a v imp place in a corner heart till now ... I chose to pen down this story as i want to tell everyone reading this.. 10yrs has pass, but Mabel i will always rmb u, u stays in a v imp corner of my heart... R.I.P.

Thank you for reading...

I shall leave u guys to decide if i should continue this story... If i were to continue, this story will b on, how i carry on with my life, how ppl ard me pull me through, how i became who i am now n i met my wife after 5yrs mabel pass on ...