Old 27-07-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Samsters please be alert when cheonging in Mudland as the MIB have changed their SOP for anti-vice raids. Now they have resorted to ARRESTING CUSTOMERS together with the ladies.

Although happen in KL..... but my polis friend inform instructions were disseminated to ALL Balai Polis nationwide to arrest customers as well in their vice raids wef immediately.

Read the Star newspaper report....

ACP Mohd Hedzir said this when met at the site of the four-hour "Op Noda" raid that began at 10.50pm on Thursday (July 25).

He added that the police had to let the three women go to avoid any untoward incident, and said that follow-up operations would be conducted to curb prostitution in the area.

On Op Noda, ACP Mohd Hedzir said the operation was also assisted by a team of officers and personnel from the Jalan Hang Tuah Fire and Rescue Station.

He said that 30 foreign women aged between 19 and 51 were detained for carrying out prostitution activities inside the building and added that 24 Vietnamese and six Chinese nationals were detained.

ACP Mohd Hedzir added that 93 customers were also detained.

"They include 16 foreign nationals and were aged 18 to 81. All were detained while waiting for their turn for the services.” he said. - Bernama

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/07/26/