Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blah204 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Tried G5 last week
Choose her from the posse of girls cos felt like taking something a little more tan that day. Went for $80 45 min given wanted some service

Went into the room and was led to the waterbed..stripped and she said my bod look like Indian but face Chinese
I just laughed n said I was Japanese..she then continued to apply the dove soap on my body and then slid her body on my back..then flip over and continued soapy on my front..running her pussy against my cock now n I felt v excited

I was then led to bed where she performed cat bath and then wanted to CBJ..I said I didn't like it and if we can do without and she obliged..v gd suction n sensual licking

Then finally i capped on and fucked missionary doggie and front..the overall excitement generated was enough to make me cum in 10 mins..she was happy to hug me after the deed was done and we left after the phone call indicating 45 mins came

She might have liked me so svc was one of the best ever for an $80 bonk..on my way down saw 18 and 88 which look pretty chio to try..some other guys pls FR